6% increase

I sit in the East Stand with 5 friends and my 10 year old son. My friends and I have sat together for years and love our current spot. My choice is to pay abother £100 for my sons seat (plus my own increase) or move away from my friends. Very bad move City

citizen said:
So what are the prices for east lower adult?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Seasoncard-2010-2011/2010/April/Colin-Bell-and-East-Stand-Seasoncard-information-and-prices" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Seasoncard-2 ... and-prices</a>

Level 1 - £515 / £500 / £475
Level 3 - £500 / £475 / £420

Cheapest are at the edges.

coulsonblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just like they have done for the last 13 years.

By the way, Coulson Blue.

Surely not Andy Coulson, former Sun Editor and now chief PR man for...

David Cameron!

Tell DC to pull his finger out tonight!

haha. its difficult one, cos he needs to be more "agressive" though thats not the right word. but if he went on the attack too much could backfire.

He was too nice last week and do think he allowed certain issues raised off the hook.

He wants to stop trying to be all things.

I grew up a Labour supporter, but will never vote for them again.

Liberal Democrats are just classroom politics.

I like Cameron, just needs to stop giving Brown 'I agree with what Nick says' a free ride.

Divide and conquer.

My ticket gone up to £500 but still good value for money when compared to other premier clubs. I feel sorry for those with kids who have seen large jumps in prices but those £95 tickets last year for all areas of the ground were exceptional value and as the old adage goes "too good to last..".
The good news for me is that we don't have to pay until mid June. I used to hate it when you had to renew by the end of March to get the discounted prices - I along with a lot of people were still struggling to clear the credit card from the hammering at Xmas.

Price increases on st's new home and away shirt, increasing fuel prices (180 mile round trip) parking prices in a time when my employers won't increase my wage because it's a recession, it's just too much for me now unfortunately and because we never sell ou I can guarantee I can just pick and choose any game.

If the club wants to make/save money they want to stop giving all the players 30,000 a week more than why there worth! I mean rsc £18m and 80,000 a week just for him to ponce up and down the sidelines! Lol

bluewigmcfc said:
i sit in north stand and paid £365 last year with 6% more that would be £386 if i have to move and pay an extra £100 or £200 i wont be renewing.
Im in the same boat mate. Been there since the COMS opened (after i was relocated from the Platt Lane). Was there because they were cheap and as my uncle is disabled and walks around on a stick it was the closest area to and from the car parks. This relocation means we are in serious trouble of not being able to go.

bluewigmcfc said:
were are the prices for north stand season cards?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Seasoncard-2010-2011/2010/April/Family-Stand-Seasoncard-information-and-prices" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Seasoncard-2 ... and-prices</a>

Note the new criteria:

To buy a seat in the Family Stand the qualification criteria is for a maximum of two adults to be accompanied by at least one child under 16 years of age. Adult seasoncard holders and those over the age of 65 who are required to relocate out of North Stand Level One will receive a discount of £50 on the price of their new Seasoncard. This discount only applies to seats in the Colin Bell Stand and East Stand Levels One, Two and Three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.