6% increase

BlueMoonPodcast said:
Hi guys,

It looks like I'm going to be meeting with Danny Wilson quite soon for an extra download for the Podcast. Danny pitched the new seasoncard system to a select group of fans last night and knows it inside out.

If anybody has any questions that you'd like me to put to Danny, please PM me asap.

Ta. :)

Hiya Danny

Where do you get your supply of crack from?

BlueMoonPodcast said:
Hi guys,

It looks like I'm going to be meeting with Danny Wilson quite soon for an extra download for the Podcast. Danny pitched the new seasoncard system to a select group of fans last night and knows it inside out.

If anybody has any questions that you'd like me to put to Danny, please PM me asap.

has he any idea on the east stand price increase for 2011-12 that is intimated
but not qualified on the os

The annoying thing for me is i sit in CB level3, Front row. Every one in that area of 323 now has to pay 500 quid. All of a sudden there could be someone next season sat next to you who has bought a lucky dip (Value card) card at 250!. So I am paying twice that just to renew!

BlueMoonPodcast

I would like you to ask him if he is worried that the 'average joe' or the 'working class' will be priced out eventually given the direction of the club in terms of success and the increase in prices for next season?

I would also like you to ask him the questions that Davidchubs posted earlier in the thread or a select few of them anyway.

But perhaps the most important question was this. Is loyalty no longer being rewarded in terms of the longer standing season ticket holders getting priority for where they sit and reduction in prices considering that people will have supported them for decades and are now being forced to relocate?

tonea2003 said:
BlueMoonPodcast said:
Hi guys,

has he any idea

edited for realism mate ;)

-- Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:51 pm --

whats the criteria for the value cards other than being an existing ST holder and first come first served.......wouldnt it be better to evaluate each application based on length of time ST held for or even on a loyalty points system

To GStar / Chesterblue

I think you both make similar points and a significant part I agree on. I think a lack of consideration and respect has been shown by forcing north standers to move in my books considering that many of them may have supported the club for a length of time and yet they are being penalised for where they used to sit as they do not meet the new criteria that they have bought in. In response to you people not meeting the criteria for watching the game from the north stand (not having kids), they simply hit you in the pocket for the privledge of you being forced to move basically and to me that's not right (even though I'm an east stander level one I can relate to this morally!)

In my books the club have shit on a load of fans by doing this and surely they feared the backlash and uproar this may cause. Yes, they have defended themselves, but not well enough in my books. There is no excuse for failing to appease a section of support that is both loyal and many that have renewed season after season in their current seat. I'd be outraged if it was the case for me. I apolagise if I came accross as a bit of a prick before but I genuinly didn't know this was happening.

Andy

Hi Danny,

Ive had a season ticket for the past 16 years and have seen some shite in my time - standing on the terraces at Macclesfield immediatley comes to mind. Please can you tell me why after sitting in the North Stand for all of our seasons at COMS, developing a friendship with those around me, and supporting my team through thick and thin, why I should be TOLD to move. The atmosphere in the North Stand is getting better by each season, stick more kids in and it will be dead. I fully appreciate your ideas that the 'kids are the future' but fuck me, have abit of respect for those blues who are perfectly happy in the North Stand.

The whole thing is a joke. Its not the price increase thats the problem, its the move or dont come attitude.

DavidChubs said:
Could someone please answer some of the following for me. I've not had time to read everything thats been posted today.

1) Me & My Brother currently in block 242, level 2, of East Stand. Next season is £ 515.00. Is this a 10% increase on this season ?
No idea, what did you pay this season? Mine's gone up 2.6%, I think the "6%" is an average figure.

2) The official site says level 2 will be even more expensive for the following season. Do they not care that I may not be able to afford the seat that I have sat in since the ground opened with friends that I've known for years ?
Probably not tbh, rightly or wrongly.

3) My parents, both 66 years old, currently in North stand lower. As they don't have any kids with them, do they now have to move ? If they have to move to East or Colin Bell stands than they get a 40% increase, £ 295 from £ 210.00. Theres a credit crunch & they are pensioners ffs.
I understand there's a £50 discount for northstanders who move to East or CB stands.

4) Next season, Block 211 classed as South stand £ 420.00. Block 210 classed as East stand £ 515.00. Why £ 95.00 more to sit 1 seat to the side ?
Well I guess they have to split it somewhere to be fair so that's always going to happen

5) Renewal dates of 16th to 22nd June. Does this mean that have approx 7 weeks to find £ 515.00 ? What happened to giving us some notice ?
I think we're getting more notice than under the old discount scheme where you had to find the money within a month, I'm happy enough with June.

6) Block 242 East Stand £ 515.00 next season. Block 231 Colin Bell Stand £ 535.00 next season. Why £ 20.00 more for exactley the same seat ?
Ever since the stadium opened CB2 has been the most expensive part of the stadium, not sure why but it always has been.

7) Would we be able to pay less if the club didn't bother to spend money on people to 'entertain' the kids in the family stand & on 'City Street'? Its' on the pitch that I want entertaining.
Drop in the ocean compared to transfer fees and wages,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.