6% increase

where am i going to find 3 seats together at a price we can afford
this just feels like being stabbed in the back
the whole idea,s a joke

C_T_I_D said:
To GStar / Chesterblue

I think you both make similar points and a significant part I agree on. I think a lack of consideration and respect has been shown by forcing north standers to move in my books considering that many of them may have supported the club for a length of time and yet they are being penalised for where they used to sit as they do not meet the new criteria that they have bought in. In response to you people not meeting the criteria for watching the game from the north stand (not having kids), they simply hit you in the pocket for the privledge of you being forced to move basically and to me that's not right (even though I'm an east stander level one I can relate to this morally!)

In my books the club have shit on a load of fans by doing this and surely they feared the backlash and uproar this may cause. Yes, they have defended themselves, but not well enough in my books. There is no excuse for failing to appease a section of support that is both loyal and many that have renewed season after season in their current seat. I'd be outraged if it was the case for me. I apolagise if I came accross as a bit of a prick before but I genuinly didn't know this was happening.

Andy

Fair play Andy I know I had a go at you earlier on hopefully you can understand where we North standers are coming from its a shame many fellow City fans couldnt give a toss as they are "alright jack"

One other point that springs to mind is that the total extra S/T revenue the club will get from these increases and rearrangements is likely to be little more than £1m. In other words around 6 weeks wages for Tevez. Makes you wonder whether it was worth all the shit that's hitting the fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.