6% increase

guvnors son mcfc said:
What happens when my 14 year old no longer qualifies for the family stand and the rest of the ground has sold out? does that mean as a family we are out ? This has not been thought through, it has been dreamt up by business people with no knowledge or background of being a fan.

first thing i thought about!

city haven't exactly made anything clear here have they.

Freestyler said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
What happens when my 14 year old no longer qualifies for the family stand and the rest of the ground has sold out? does that mean as a family we are out ? This has not been thought through, it has been dreamt up by business people with no knowledge or background of being a fan.

There will be a natural rotation. When your time comes to move out of the family stand I would imagine there will be people having children and moving into the family stand to accommodate.

and if you are still worried you can always put up the extra to sit where you want to?

Freestyler said:
guvnors son mcfc said:

Ah but in 2 years we could have an extended stadium in which case there would be no problem.

One thing is for sure and that the club will always have spare capacity for season ticket holders, as they will just reduce the seats allocated to access card holders if demand starts to climb.

chesterguy said:
Ricster said:
Eh? After last years decrease and this years increase the average fan is still better off to 2 seasons ago, yet people were slagging the club.

No wonder our fans are labelled bitter!

I presume the changes dont affect you then!!!! Some people dont want to move from their seats do you not understand that

Like most of the North Standers on here. I have no problem with the increase in price but being forced to move from my seat I am finding difficult to accept. If anything I now feel worse than I did walking out of the ground last weekend, thanks for that City, why the fuck have I bothered for the last 50 years of watching you.

Can't view the os I'm on mi phone, can some tell me how much its gonna cost to renew an adult season ticket in the south stand level 1. Cheers.

becomingparanoid said:
chesterguy said:
I presume the changes dont affect you then!!!! Some people dont want to move from their seats do you not understand that

Like most of the North Standers on here. I have no problem with the increase in price but being forced to move from my seat I am finding difficult to accept. If anything I now feel worse than I did walking out of the ground last weekend, thanks for that City, why the fuck have I bothered for the last 50 years of watching you.

I can truly sympathise with you m8, coz I would feel exactly the same......but please dont throw the towel in.....for gods sake keep hold of your ST coz they will become like gold dust in the future.

Go for the move and sure if it's crap after 12 months then at least you gave it your best shot but don't kneejerk it after 50 yrs.

BlueMooner87 said:
Freestyler said:

There will be a natural rotation. When your time comes to move out of the family stand I would imagine there will be people having children and moving into the family stand to accommodate.

and if you are still worried you can always put up the extra to sit where you want to?

oh i won't be moving, i'm in block 121, doesnt affect me, just feel sorry for the people in the north stand who it's buggered up.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:50 pm --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
Can't view the os I'm on mi phone, can some tell me how much its gonna cost to renew an adult season ticket in the south stand level 1. Cheers.

£405

Lindowman said:
Freestyler said:

Ah but in 2 years we could have an extended stadium in which case there would be no problem.

One thing is for sure and that the club will always have spare capacity for season ticket holders, as they will just reduce the seats allocated to access card holders if demand starts to climb.
if we win something next year COMS will be sold out, what happens to season ticket holders in the North when as the club put it "do not qualify" for the family stand, this is a shit idea, to have the entire North stand as a family stand has been dreamt up by a wanker of the highest order.

As somebody with a degree in business management this is what they have done, they have studied the stats from all home games.
1. There are currently kids in all 4 sides of the stadium with season tickets.
2. They struggle to sell the third tiers with the exception of Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool. This creates huge hassle for the ticket office when trying to sell tickets up in the gods.
3. Force all people with kids into the North with the incentive of cheap seats for kids.
4. Force all adults without kids in the North to "other" area's , which will see the third tier sold out for all games.

Do not let anybody kid you that this is to enhance atmosphere, this is a business minded decision, based on statistical analysis.

Mr Cook, You and your team have done a great job in terms of managing a business.
Mr Cook, The core of this business are the people, MCFC is not a manufacturing plant. Your business analysis has just shit on a great number of LOYAL people.

guvnors son mcfc said:
Lindowman said:

if we win something next year COMS will be sold out, what happens to season ticket holders in the North when as the club put it "do not qualify" for the family stand, this is a shit idea, to have the entire North stand as a family stand has been dreamt up by a wanker of the highest order.

As somebody with a degree in business management this is what they have done, they have studied the stats from all home games.
1. There are currently kids in all 4 sides of the stadium with season tickets.
2. They struggle to sell the third tiers with the exception of Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool. This creates huge hassle for the ticket office when trying to sell tickets up in the gods.
3. Force all people with kids into the North with the incentive of cheap seats for kids.
4. Force all adults without kids in the North to "other" area's , which will see the third tier sold out for all games.

Do not let anybody kid you that this is to enhance atmosphere, this is a business minded decision, based on statistical analysis.

Mr Cook, You and your team have done a great job in terms of managing a business.
Mr Cook, The core of this business are the people, MCFC is not a manufacturing plant. Your business analysis has just shit on a great number of LOYAL people.

I agree totally with you, when you say it has been based on statistical analysis, and tbh I think it could backfire on them if people are not incentivised to move in there.

However the club do hold back seats that are non ST seats so incase of demand going up because we win something they can utilise these seats for people who are displaced.

I would also wager imo, using your statistical analysis that they have shit on a "small number of LOYAL people" in this instance. But yes shit on them they have, as I wouldnt like to be forced out of my seat either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.