#6 | Nathan Aké - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant recall a mistake and it doesnt feel like he was hugely to blame, but the amount of games where he plays and we dont win really starting to look unfavourable. Wonder if he'll be here next year tbh.

He played as well as he could...at least with all his limitations. You cannot ask that much more from a 4th CB. It's a shame that international matches fuck us all the time with injuries.

One of his better games for us since he signed, fair play. Especially after the week he has had.
It is weird though, as others have said, how he is usually on the premises when we are at our very worst, even if he isn’t directly responsible for anything in particular

I know he gets paid a lot but I think he deserves some love for standing up to be counted for the team when needed this past week, with all that has gone on in his personal life. He's giving his best and does seem to be showing signs of improvement.

He was goo today…defensively but that’s not enough in this team. You see the passing range and ability on the ball that Stones and Laporte bring and they’re in a completely different universe.

The majority, if not all, of our attacks start with the centre halves and when one of those isn’t brave or good enough on the ball then it shows unfortunately. We had the same with Garcia who was slow on the ball.

Not a slight on Ake at all, just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.