#6 | Nathan Aké - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was on the team sheet last night and we didn’t lose……. Just saying.

We beat Burnley and athletico with him starting so that's wrong

Based on the last 2 games you must surely re-evaluate your opinion a little or are you just stuck in your ways and opinion

He looked composed and assured last night - coming into this important game have only played 1 full match in the previous 3 or so months

We are lucky to have such a good back up imo

Bloody hell lads, you actually think somebody would be mental enough to come out with that garbage after his last 2 games? I suppose it is bluemoon. Just to clarify, they're not my views, far from it. I've routinely backed him against the crowd of shit posting, I was simply paraphrasing a huge part of this thread since he signed to highlight the stupidity.

What I would say that despite the lack of games this season, he has started the last 2 games and has not let us down. You could also argue that he has possibly been man of the match in both too. He is a decent player and could possibly get better with more game time.

Hes never gonna be a 10/10 worldy, but thats ok. He hasnt let us down yet. Not as good as some players we have but thats how it is!
I like him and i like his attitude

Really pleased to see him putting in these performances.

I hope we're able to give him enough game time and progression that he's happy to stay.

I'm very happy with all our centre-backs. They all have the odd error in them - who doesn't? - but they've got a nice variety of strengths that we can use.

Very good last night, can't see him ever being first choice, but a good back up. He will always get his fair share of games with our injury record in defence so hopefully he is happy at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.