#6 | Nathan Aké - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came on at a very difficult time in the game and put in a real shift and played really well. Think he will start against the Dippers, probably at left back.

I think he's showing why we signed him this season. Such a shame for him all the injury troubles before now, hopefully all behind him. He's found his confidence and is contributing well to our defence whenever called upon. Getting better on the ball too IMO.

Just like Zinchenko did last season, has become a very important player in later part of season. A crucial bench player that could be counted for in match like this.

I’ve given the lad a lot of stick, in the main because he’s never really convinced me that he feels he belongs at this level. It felt like we had paid £40m for a guy who was happy to come in and be 4th choice CB. He had never really challenged those in front of him and given the impression that he thought he could be 1st choice.

Tonight he was fucking immense when he came on. I gave him MOTM even though I have had wanks last longer than the time he was on the pitch.

Fantastic effort and a continuation of more confident performances this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.