6 | Nathan Ake - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps with Aké we should now add the possibility of a 3rd season syndrome to the already established second season trend under Pep.

Or maybe it's not to do with time but number of games? Aké and Grealish both seriously ticked upwards after about 50 games for the club.

Struggled a bit today but mainly offensively - wingers must hate playing against him. He’s fast, strong, reads the game well but absolutely chaotic in a 50/50. Must be an absolute nightmare to try and get the better of.

So much so that Zaha, who usually switches his attention elsewhere across a 90 minutes, didn’t bother today.

My 2 and a half year old absolutely adores him. For the last 14 months he points and shouts Naky Naky Naky whenever he sees him. Only player he reacts to. Shouts "city" and "come on football" to get involved but mostly isn't interested... Until Naky, I mean Ake shows up. And then it's complete hero worship. Dunno where it came from as I've always liked him, but we haven't pushed Ake on him lol.

Between my 2 year old's infatuation and the fact he's been fucking brilliant this season I think he might be my favourite player.

Excellent until he looked to pick up an injury and booking, hopefully nothing serious.

Struggled a bit today but mainly offensively - wingers must hate playing against him. He’s fast, strong, reads the game well but absolutely chaotic in a 50/50. Must be an absolute nightmare to try and get the better of.

So much so that Zaha, who usually switches his attention elsewhere across a 90 minutes, didn’t bother today.

Put it on a plate for Haaland tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.