6 | Nathan Ake - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 and a half year old absolutely adores him. For the last 14 months he points and shouts Naky Naky Naky whenever he sees him. Only player he reacts to. Shouts "city" and "come on football" to get involved but mostly isn't interested... Until Naky, I mean Ake shows up. And then it's complete hero worship. Dunno where it came from as I've always liked him, but we haven't pushed Ake on him lol.

Between my 2 year old's infatuation and the fact he's been fucking brilliant this season I think he might be my favourite player.
Gonna start shouting "come on football" to get involved too.

Impossible to drop, I can't say anything better than that, incredible the transformation in him, a class act.

Gets better and better. Full credit to the lad has proved many doubters wrong. Must say I think Akanji will do also, him and Ruben look solid.

I was critical when he was playing every week as a CB, not because he wasn’t a decent CB but because we had 3 or 4 CBs that were better, and I couldn’t understand any side having their 4th or 5th CB playing so often.

What I will say now is he is our best LB. Not in the sense that we don’t have anyone else. He is a fucking brilliant LB. It almost seems ridiculous but we don’t need a new signing. Trying to find someone better than him will be extremely difficult. Laporte will clearly go in the summer, and someone like Gvardiol who can play CB and LB will be sufficient.

Gets better and better. Full credit to the lad has proved many doubters wrong. Must say I think Akanji will do also, him and Ruben look solid.
Our best defender by a country mile and his recent transformation in the final third is unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.