7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would need to take a massive paycut in order for this to happen.
Milan doesn't have the ability to pay his wages that he makes at City.
He doesn't seem like the type of guy to accept that when this is likely his last big contract.

It would be a great option though.
Time will tell if it has legs.

Agree seems a long shot if this move will happen

Look what he shouted to his agent in the tunnel. That’s kicking off in my opinion
oh my...

thanks for this.

if it is already like this in the tunnel, hard to image the vibe in the dressing room... must be colder than outside! I feel for Pep and Ake.

So it is in hand of Jorge Mendes now? That explains why the press suddenly aims at Leao. But we need a left back most of all surely? Not a left winger (I don't mind to have one though!)

Seems fairly obvious that he's one of the bad eggs, and he's stunk the place out like one of those Chinese fermented eggs since the world cup. Looks like a bit of a refresh in the summer, which is quite exciting and risky too

Fits with Pep playing Laporte at left back the other day, I said to my pals he’s telling the board he needs a new left back.

Rumours around on Twitter

[] #ManCity are ready to offer AC Milan Joao Cancelo in order to sign Rafael Leao.

Manchester City are reportedly interested in signing Rafael Leao and willing to offer Joao Cancelo to land the Portuguese international

Milan would do the swap deal, Leao has been hesitant about signing a new deal. Also Milan need a better fullback. Leaking goals.

Not many quality left backs on the market. If we were to replace him, but I'd get rid if he's becoming toxic for the locker room

Getting the Laporte 20/21 treatment. Let’s see how he responds.

He's a defensive nightmare.

We've already seen him cost us 6 points this season.. the most stunning of which were at Liverpool but this isn't a new thing.

Real Madrid semi final.. he played Benzema on for the comeback.

Dias told everyone to move up.. and everyone moves up except Cancelo who backpedals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.