7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
any truth to the rumors that he put in a bad tackle on phil foden in training?

Apparently both went at each other, and after it happened both got fined. Phil took his fine but cancelo argued it.

he was then seen screaming into his mobile get me out of this club in the players tunnel recently aswell.
Bloody hell , if that’s true then thank fuck he’s been fucked off- chin the twat Phil ! That’s top drawer gossip that !

I do think perhaps he thought himself more expendable than he was. Backed himself into the corner making demands and had no other option when the answer to his threat to leave was just "go on then"

It seems as though he has shown his true colors in recent weeks. We don't need players like that around the dressing room. Good riddance IMO

any truth to the rumors that he put in a bad tackle on phil foden in training?

Apparently both went at each other, and after it happened both got fined. Phil took his fine but cancelo argued it.

he was then seen screaming into his mobile get me out of this club in the players tunnel recently aswell.
Where have you heard this from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.