7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like pep is now fucking off the wankers
Don’t fuck with him guys - cancelo will be back in summer as Bayern won’t sign him and he will end up somewhere a lot worse than city
Come on pep!

Fair enough if you think that August till January is a few months of poor form.
For me, it is just too long to wait for a player to find himself. City compete to be Champions in 4 competitions every season against both top competitors and the lower ones who treat us like a Cup Final. We don't get the luxury of carrying passengers for 6 months.

And if the falling our rumor is true, then I'm happy to see him in the Bundesliga. No ill will. Certainly not forgetting his contributions to trophies past... Just business.

tbh hes been off form since he was assaulted in his home

Looks like pep is now fucking off the wankers
Don’t fuck with him guys - cancelo will be back in summer as Bayern won’t sign him and he will end up somewhere a lot worse than city
Come on pep!
A lot quicker than Tevez and Balotelli to be fair

And Ake is having a stellar season but he offers fuck all in terms of creative play upfront, this affects our overall play on the left side which can be better (yes I know he scored last game).
Don’t agree. Cancelo and Grealish on the left was a recipe for disaster. I will admit that he has provided some decent moves going forward, but defending is certainly not his strong point. The balance looks much better with Ake and Grealish. Their performances against Arsenal were outstanding considering that they were were up against an excellent player in Saka.

Shame in a way because at the top of his game he was a sublime player who was a joy to watch. Having said that he was only at that level for about 50% the 3 1/2 years he has been here and even then he was always a liability defensively. It was just that the positives heavily outweighed the negatives .... except in Madrid.

He has obviously regressed this season and a lot of that might be down to the change in style which exposed his defensive frailties but it also worth noting he got dropped during the World Cup after 2 games because every goal Portugal conceded came from his side.

Some players look at themselves, get their head down and wait for the chance that will inevitably come given the schedule and squad size. If it's still not working out seek a move in the summer. It appears he's chosen to throw his toys out of the pram instead. Had to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.