7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been one of our stand-out players for the last 2-3 years. Arguably one of the best full-backs in the world, and so creative and valuable when he tucks into the midfield.

Yes, he's had a couple bad months of form, but so has Foden, guessing you'd want to sell him too then?

People have short-term memory. 3 bad months does not make him any less world-class. The only explanation for this is if he and Pep had a falling out
It has to be a fall out, he is one of our most creative players, its bizarre, we get possibly the best striker in the world and start playing defensive, the last 3 or 4 years we would creative a minimum of 6/7 genuine chances, and I mean chances, in every game, now we are picking off scraps...

Imagine Gomez playing against saka at the Emirates.
Well it would require simultaneous injuries to both Laporte and Ake which I guess is possible but unlikely. Even then, remembering two Scouser games, not sure he would be any worse than Cancelo defensively ...

City would say we're happy with what we have regardless of if we were looking. Given the way Chelsea have been jumping on every single transfer we wouldn't want to outline our intentions in the press, we'd go about it quietly. Very well maybe we won't get anyone but I have a suspicion that Porro buy back may be activated. Small risk in that we can always sell him on If it doesn't work out
He's a right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.