7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo tried to take out a few players in training with some stupid fucking tackles, all because his bottom lip was quivering.

He's got an opinion that everyone in the dressing room needs to hear, it brings down the entire mood in the dressing room.

He was the most passive-aggressive person at the club, all dazzling white teeth but the first to talk shit.
I imagine he is soft as shit as well

Disagree. Not in Cancelo’s class creatively but improving in that respect. Seem to recall him scoring a goal recently as well. And he can defend which seems important
I had written that at the end of sentence.
I can't see Ake having many assists nor going to the byline to put in a decent cross either (this affect our general play). Defensively we would be sorted but moving forward its one less player for the opposition RB to worry about no doubt.

If Phil has had to take it up the arse for a training ground disagreement, and the players are firmly on his side , then maybe this accounts for things , because let’s be right , there has never been a grumble from the dressing room since Pep arrived , which would also prove how strong the dressing room unit is along with Peps no nonsense approach to players not up for the cause ?
I think this is where we miss that one strong character who isn't afraid of confrontation like Fernandinho.

Cancelo tried to take out a few players in training with some stupid fucking tackles, all because his bottom lip was quivering.

He's got an opinion that everyone in the dressing room needs to hear, it brings down the entire mood in the dressing room.

He was the most passive-aggressive person at the club, all dazzling white teeth but the first to talk shit.
Tbf he does look a proper snide little cunny.

Was about to post that this loan certainly makes us worse. Last year showed you could use him and very effectively.

But then I read this and my opinion becomes "addition by subtraction."

Bit late to the party here (shit day at work, and haven't had a chance to get on here). It's probably been suggested already, but a swap deal with Davies? Or even Sane, though I doubt Pep would be interested in that.

Wonder what Bernardo's thinking? Probably ruing the fact he wasn't a disruptive twat and got a loan. Mind you, Bernardo isn't that character. Mind you, he is tight with cancelo.

Same agent, however.

Difference being, Bernie accepts City's stance and loves the fans.

I'm not sure he will be that bothered, Bernie knows the times are a changing at City and we are going big time this summer.

£300m big!

Well glad to see the back of him then

Any rumours on anyine possibly coming in to replace or will Pep just be happy to have him gone and just crack on with what we have till summer

Said in another post, this is where we miss Dinho. He wouldn't tolerate that shit and has the respect of the players so they'd listen to him. Cancelo especially held him in high regard, he's the first one he called after the burgulary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.