7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Ake is having a stellar season but he offers fuck all in terms of creative play upfront, this affects our overall play on the left side which can be better (yes I know he scored last game).
Disagree. Not in Cancelo’s class creatively but improving in that respect. Seem to recall him scoring a goal recently as well. And he can defend which seems important

So you're going to hold one half season against him? Despite all our squad bar Haaland looking insipid thus far?

Form is temporary...
You said he's our best LB, he's clearly not as we can only go off this season. What anyone did last season or the season before or when Paul Power or Willie Donachie were our LBs is immaterial. Only here and now counts.

tbh hes been off form since he was assaulted in his home
I think people should take more notice of that to be honest.
It's possible we're doing the usual, letting the lad leave because of outside issues (doesn't want to be here). Maybe his family want out after what happened.
Limited options for him to move to given his level and the funds required.

He's the type of slapped arse who will probably tick the entire City bingo card when he is totally free of our clutches, which will delight many.

I don't know what Portuguese players are drinking at the moment, but they have been moaning sods a lot of them.
Wonder what Bernardo's thinking? Probably ruing the fact he wasn't a disruptive twat and got a loan. Mind you, Bernardo isn't that character. Mind you, he is tight with cancelo.

It has to be a fall out, he is one of our most creative players, its bizarre, we get possibly the best striker in the world and start playing defensive, the last 3 or 4 years we would creative a minimum of 6/7 genuine chances, and I mean chances, in every game, now we are picking off scraps...

Cancelo tried to take out a few players in training with some stupid fucking tackles, all because his bottom lip was quivering.

He's got an opinion that everyone in the dressing room needs to hear, it brings down the entire mood in the dressing room.

He was the most passive-aggressive person at the club, all dazzling white teeth but the first to talk shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.