7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same agent, however.

Difference being, Bernie accepts City's stance and loves the fans.

I'm not sure he will be that bothered, Bernie knows the times are a changing at City and we are going big time this summer.

£300m big!

… do tell!

(I'm presuming that Bellingham would account for a serious wedge of that, and you've been pretty bullish about him so far).

Also just realised he got upset that he wasn’t paying
Ake comes in pockets saka and scores the winner
See ya later joao!!

I'm not sure he will be that bothered, Bernie knows the times are a changing at City and we are going big time this summer.

£300m big!
Honestly I had rather Bernie be off than stay. He has been a broken record about leaving and whatever he has been saying to the media definitely doesn't help with the morale of the squad.

Cancelo tried to take out a few players in training with some stupid fucking tackles, all because his bottom lip was quivering.

He's got an opinion that everyone in the dressing room needs to hear, it brings down the entire mood in the dressing room.

He was the most passive-aggressive person at the club, all dazzling white teeth but the first to talk shit.
Do we link Phil’s injury to a challenge from Cancelo then, that also resulted in the square up?

Same agent, however.

Difference being, Bernie accepts City's stance and loves the fans.

£300m big!

Bellingham will be half of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.