7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the type of slapped arse who will probably tick the entire City bingo card when he is totally free of our clutches, which will delight many.

I don't know what Portuguese players are drinking at the moment, but they have been moaning sods a lot of them.

Better than having a miserable moaning sod stinking the place out here,

Bayern as a club are cunts, so he will really feel at home there.

Apparently happy with the cover we have. So no-one coming in... 1 senior fullback & 1 leftback who used to be a CAM. Who I feel if Pep thought was good enough would have been getting some minutes here and there since after the World Cup. Shambles
and Ake and Laporte who have both played LB, more so Ake atm, so they would be classed as cover

RB Walker, Rico, Stones, Akanji
LB Ake, Laporte, Gomez

Not ideal if we are playing Real Madrid but better than having a player causing trouble behind the scenes.

If Phil has had to take it up the arse for a training ground disagreement, and the players are firmly on his side , then maybe this accounts for things , because let’s be right , there has never been a grumble from the dressing room since Pep arrived , which would also prove how strong the dressing room unit is along with Peps no nonsense approach to players not up for the cause ?

Don’t agree. Cancelo and Grealish on the left was a recipe for disaster. I will admit that he has provided some decent moves going forward, but defending is certainly not his strong point. The balance looks much better with Ake and Grealish. Their performances against Arsenal were outstanding considering that they were were up against an excellent player in Saka.

The Ake-Grealish partnership pisses all over the Cancelo-Grealish one, you’re spot on mate.

Still, a proper overlapping LB-Grealish would be even better.

Grealish draws the full back, the LB overlaps to the bye line and pulls them across the box for the Viking.

Good luck to any **** stopping that several times a half.

He's the type of slapped arse who will probably tick the entire City bingo card when he is totally free of our clutches, which will delight many.

I don't know what Portuguese players are drinking at the moment, but they have been moaning sods a lot of them.

What's the Dias situation? is it purely fitness? as,i might be wrong....but i cant imagine he has an attitude issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.