7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo tried to take out a few players in training with some stupid fucking tackles, all because his bottom lip was quivering.

He's got an opinion that everyone in the dressing room needs to hear, it brings down the entire mood in the dressing room.

He was the most passive-aggressive person at the club, all dazzling white teeth but the first to talk shit.

What a ringing endorsement !

Nor do I, and I trust you. I like AR too, and not cuz he's a (half) Yank.

The US should be excited about what it coming through between now and the next World Cup?

The fitness levels are now insane and this is the first proper generation who have tactics and a league to support them.

Robinson is an excellent player and has pace to burn like Walker.

Speaks very well and would be delighted if there were any truth in the rumours.

I know Txiki liked him a couple years back.

You said he's our best LB, he's clearly not as we can only go off this season. What anyone did last season or the season before or when Paul Power or Willie Donachie were our LBs is immaterial. Only here and now counts.
I agree, the here and now does count; which is why losing a player of his experience when we've got a fight on our hands in the second half of the season is lunacy. The reality is, when both are on song, Cancelo is a superior fullback to Ake. Would Cancelo have played his way back into form? We'll never know now. But we've just lost the one player who had legitimate stardust and big game experience in a position where we are laughably weak. To top it off, we've bent over backwards like a bunch of soft arses to accommodate Bayern, a team we'll likely meet in the CL.

Let's not try dressing it up, if we don't bring in a replacement then it's poor from the club.

He's the type of slapped arse who will probably tick the entire City bingo card when he is totally free of our clutches, which will delight many.

I don't know what Portuguese players are drinking at the moment, but they have been moaning sods a lot of them.
Worked with a fair few, can be quite arrogant and aloof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.