7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably rate him too highly he was such a revelation playing inverted fullback and at times false 9 or winger. Probably happened less than I think. Was weak defensively. Don’t want to get into attitude stuff don’t know what’s true or not. Just wish him the best apart from if he plays us. If true 61 million option to buy is a good deal. Even if Pep cannot find a fullback like him going forward I am sure he can find someone with other attributes and use the funds for other areas to

He is in Munich doing a medical. I think deal is done.
German press had photos/videos from him when he did the first part of his medical at the usual hospital.

That already was at 4 pm.

The second part probably was made later in Bayern Munich's trainings grounds.

I doubt that he flies to Munich and does a medical when the situation without an agreement of both clubs - and that there was one was already reported at 1pm before the flight.

All this guarantees is that he scores or assists the winning goal against us in the CL final this year.

Maybe I am negative after all? Honestly when Pep wasn't sure if everyone was happy for Ake scoring the goal against Arsenal, I knew there was trouble with that pretty boy twat of a player. Good riddance.

the revisionism in the fanbase regarding cancelo is over the top ..in the last two seasons Cancelo was one of the most important players in the squad..he was at least top 5 in played minutes...personally he`s the type of player i would pay to see live or on screen...technically gifted player who has his temper..."ancelotti-type" of coaches could perhaps handle his personality better

but like many people have already said...nobody is bigger than the club...but the same applies to Pep
It’s one thing him sulking to himself in privacy and a completely different issue if he’s upsetting dressing room harmony , if the spats and arguments are to be believed with Pep and Foden then he’s bang out of order, you can’t have a shit stirrer in the dressing room, I’m guessing that this has been brewing for a while with him and it reached the point that something needed to be done , and for the record i don’t thing he’s the only one who’s unhappy either, footballers have massive egos at the best of times,Pep has made it clear with this issue that if you don’t like rotation , or drop your standards and show unhappiness then you’re out , going to be very interesting at the weekend to see if there is an uplift in workrate.

We desperately need a new club captain to sort some of the players out. Gundogan just isn't the sort of leader that commands respect. I highly doubt something like this would have occurred if Kompany or Fernandinho were still at the club.

I wish these people who are employed by the club would stop spreading malicious gossip. Loads of it on here and now it's all over the papers. So Pep's next press conference is about all that nonsense when he wants to talk about football. Surely people have confidentiality agreements in the workplace but it's on here, plus I'm guessing twitter and facebook (although I don't use them platforms). If people work at City, are paid by City and love City why do stuff that hurts the club? Weird.

I wish these people who are employed by the club would stop spreading malicious gossip. Loads of it on here and now it's all over the papers. So Pep's next press conference is about all that nonsense when he wants to talk about football. Surely people have confidentiality agreements in the workplace but it's on here, plus I'm guessing twitter and facebook (although I don't use them platforms). If people work at City, are paid by City and love City why do stuff that hurts the club? Weird.
Bc people will be people. It’s like that at every workplace. City is no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.