7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We desperately need a new club captain to sort some of the players out. Gundogan just isn't the sort of leader that commands respect. I highly doubt something like this would have occurred if Kompany or Fernandinho were still at the club.
Commands respect or earns respect? I think the best leader of a club is those who earn it rather than commands it ? Obviously just my opinion.
Vinny and fern just earned it by honest graft and accountability for the rest of the team .
It went to a players vote and gundo got it . Saying that I was surprised at that.

I wish these people who are employed by the club would stop spreading malicious gossip. Loads of it on here and now it's all over the papers. So Pep's next press conference is about all that nonsense when he wants to talk about football. Surely people have confidentiality agreements in the workplace but it's on here, plus I'm guessing twitter and facebook (although I don't use them platforms). If people work at City, are paid by City and love City why do stuff that hurts the club? Weird.
A lot of them aren’t Blues.

Great player but clearly needed to be let go.

If we get €70m at the end of the season it's good business also.

Problem is it leaves us light in an area where we were already questionable.

Hopefully everyone can step up in his absence.

I wish these people who are employed by the club would stop spreading malicious gossip. Loads of it on here and now it's all over the papers. So Pep's next press conference is about all that nonsense when he wants to talk about football. Surely people have confidentiality agreements in the workplace but it's on here, plus I'm guessing twitter and facebook (although I don't use them platforms). If people work at City, are paid by City and love City why do stuff that hurts the club? Weird.
Maybe some of the leaks are leaked with the approval of the club ;)

The revisionism on here is pathetic. Listening to some you'd think we were offloading a player of Sunday league quality. And the fantasy of Foden being kept out of the squad to keep him out of Cancelo's way? Where the fuck do people come up with this shit?

He had a poor half-season, but the same could be said for most of the squad. If his attitude stunk, then I very much doubt it's something that happened overnight, which begs the question why haven't the club been laying the groundwork for a replacement? They've had all month.

Our three best centre backs are made of glass, so when they invariably break down again, Ake will have to drop back into the centre.

The club don't get much wrong, and if he came to blows with Pep then fair enough. But Arsenal have bolstered and we've lost an experienced squad member, giving us 24hrs to fill a glaring hole in the squad.

WOW! have your actually listened to yourself mate?
I assume that the 3 Centre backs your saying have glass backs are (Stones, Dias and Laporte)?

That will be the same Stones, Dias and Laporte that between them have won 10 premier league medals in the last five years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.