7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the reports are true, more so the ones about throwing in dodgy tackles on players , which almost sounds like he literally started to sabotage and endanger the management and the squads efforts, there literally was no choice.

Half arsed in training, gobbing off to all and sundry, leaving his foot in.

All orchestrated to achieve his desired exit.

Pure poison.

Half arsed in training, gobbing off to all and sundry, leaving his foot in.

All orchestrated to achieve his desired exit.

Pure poison.
After it all kicked off both players were benched and read the riot act , Foden accepted this but sulky wasn’t having it and continued to act the twat , anyway it’s hopefully sorted now for a few months.

Good as both were a liability in many crucial games,.

this love in for these two players who produced probably 3 months each worth of notable contribution in the 3-4 years they have played fro us just because they could sometimes put in a good cross or dribbled past someone.

Javi Garrido or fernando had longer, better more consistant spells in the team than these two yet are considered flops by many.

Cancelo won't be missed by me and many others, he is no zab, clichy or kolarov

just my opinion mind
Spot on. I just can't see why Cancelo was so rated, I thought he was awful. Won't be missed, absolutely not.

I really hope we can get another body in today, probably just for some cover. Injuries at the back will plague again this season in what seems sure to be another nail biter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.