7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good riddance. I've been saying for ages he is the most overrated player in our team possibly in the PL. Liability defensively- will cost us more points than he will win us. Ake is our LB, Pep finally saw the light. We could do with buying another one aswell though tbf...

I think we've made a mistake adding an option to buy, and setting it pretty high. He will be playing RB over there, since Davies is the LB, we know how that will go. But if we were going to give an option we should have set the price a bit more reasonable, otherwise give them an obligation to buy and set it at 40m which would be easier for them to accept than 60 odd. Will just mean we will be in the same situation of trying to sell him for a price nobody is willing to pay. There's no way back for him, unless he miraculously grows a pair and begs the squad & manager for forgiveness. But given that he (allegedly) has been kicking off every 5 mins and kicking the shit out of colleagues in training, i won't hold my breath.

Worst thing about him apart from his teeth , jumping out of tackles , terrible defending , shooting into row z from 30 yards out,

Was the pathetic motivational quotes he’d post of social media like a bloody 16 year old girl .

Good riddance to one of the biggest softest Shit houses I’ve ever seen play for city.

Wasted talent, technically so good, but so unreliable this season, in all aspects of his game. Right decision to get rid, but from all the rumours of previous events, can't understand why it has taken so long. Especially without a replacement seeming to be lined up...

I am 100% behind Pep on the situation with Cancelo or any other player for that matter.

Sometimes you have to take a risk and get rid of discontented players, even if it could impact results in the short term.

This season may become a disruptive one that will see the desire and hunger returning to match previous ones to follow.

The next match will likely give a guide to the desire of the current squad. It is looking clear that there will be key signings in the summer and a needed refresh in the squad

I don’t see a major drop off whilst we go through a rebuild, however partial or big that might be.

The club is so well run it enables us to ride any possible disruption far better than anyone else in this league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.