7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish we were not doing this sort of business with Bayen, I've not seen any obligation to buy.

Bayen were and still are one of the main agonists against us when it comes to cup in hand claims over FFP. In the process they have ensured they have brain washed masses of German football fans into hating us, without them knowing anything about us whatsover.

In his time the better days, I am grateful for the work Joao has done for us and his last minute goal vs Arsenal and the celebration.
For City to do business with this shower of shit his behaviour must have been really bad.

Glad he's gone, for no other reason than every time I saw he was starting I'd get those old Eliaquim Mangala vibes I used to get whenever I knew he was starting.

We don't need players who pick and choose when they can be arsed to put in good performances.

good move by City.

Now bring a LB in.

It's what he does on the pitch that matters to me, I have no knowledge of his off field antics attitude or anything else, as a player I liked him, a little inconsistent, he had so much class and really suited the Pep style, found himself in and out of the team all the time his loan to Bayern Munchen will suit him if they could kindly throw Alfonso Davies into the deal that would be ideal.
Some of the stuff on here though, was he that bad? nothing is forever I'm sure we will survive.

Last edited:
Be interesting to see what Cancelo has to say about all this.

Not for me. Not now at least, maybe in the summer. All I care about is the squad for the rest of the season, and it could be a bit if an unwanted distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.