7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ridiculous posts in this thread. He's played very well for us at times - i mean, incredibly, KDB well.

If it's not worked out and he has a bad attitude fine, let him go, but there's no need to pretend there's not a footballer with great ability there (yes yes, inconsistent, whatever). No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Wish we were not doing this sort of business with Bayen, I've not seen any obligation to buy.

Bayen were and still are one of the main agonists against us when it comes to cup in hand claims over FFP. In the process they have ensured they have brain washed masses of German football fans into hating us, without them knowing anything about us whatsover.

In his time the better days, I am grateful for the work Joao has done for us and his last minute goal vs Arsenal and the celebration.

Some ridiculous posts in this thread. He's played very well for us at times - i mean, incredibly, KDB well.

If it's not worked out and he has a bad attitude fine, let him go, but there's no need to pretend there's not a footballer with great ability there (yes yes, inconsistent, whatever). No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Good footballer, yes, but he just can't defend. Which is pretty important for a fullback. This season though you can count on one hand how many good games he's had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.