7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The revisionism on here is pathetic. Listening to some you'd think we were offloading a player of Sunday league quality. And the fantasy of Foden being kept out of the squad to keep him out of Cancelo's way? Where the fuck do people come up with this shit?

He had a poor half-season, but the same could be said for most of the squad. If his attitude stunk, then I very much doubt it's something that happened overnight, which begs the question why haven't the club been laying the groundwork for a replacement? They've had all month.

Our three best centre backs are made of glass, so when they invariably break down again, Ake will have to drop back into the centre.

The club don't get much wrong, and if he came to blows with Pep then fair enough. But Arsenal have bolstered and we've lost an experienced squad member, giving us 24hrs to fill a glaring hole in the squad.
Do you include our manager Pep Guardiola in that statement?

'Many City fans consider Cancelo best full-back'​

b49ccce5-5474-45b3-af9e-fddb2865fb56.jpg

Chris Sutton
Former Premier League striker on the Football Daily
It just seems to me from the outside that this is Pep Guardiola flexing his muscles. It looks like there has been some sort of fall out.
At this moment in time Manchester City fans will be thinking 'blimey, we've got a lot to do in the Premier League because Arsenal are absolutely flying'.
Many City fans would consider Cancelo still as their best full-back so this is a real surprise.

Can he name these fans?
This prat would go down a storm on here with his wind ups and guff like this.

He talks so much shite. My only surprise is this must be the first time he has mentioned us without mentioning the champions league in the same breath.

He always is at the start of his multiple clubs, it's when he gets bored which is usualy 6/12 months in that you see the real man.

He has had numerous clubs for a reason.

A very talented footballer but a very weak, moody character.
Haaland is the accelerated version.

I wonder how long before the bitter bluemooners try and totally discredit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.