7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had word from the inside..

The total and utter basic reason is hes not getting enough game time and hes known as a moody fucker.
Cant confirm whether rumours of a training ground tiff with pep are true , but when hes not playing he becomes moody and disruptive so off he was popped

Edit
Slight flair up on the training ground but nothing that doesnt happen week in week out.
Its all down to him not playing

Last edited:
Wish we were not doing this sort of business with Bayen, I've not seen any obligation to buy.

Bayen were and still are one of the main agonists against us when it comes to cup in hand claims over FFP. In the process they have ensured they have brain washed masses of German football fans into hating us, without them knowing anything about us whatsover.

In his time the better days, I am grateful for the work Joao has done for us and his last minute goal vs Arsenal and the celebration.
That was Rodri

i’d rather have players with us who want to stay. zinchenko wanted to leave, was offered a lot more in wages and more game time, and we were offered a decent amount for him.

would much rather allow players to leave as long as we get their value back. better than some tyrant owners who keep unhappy players by forcing them to stay with unreasonable fees and refusing to accept offers.

don’t understand this whole narrative of not letting players go who want to, would rather a smaller squad of players who love playing in sky blue and are willing to fight for their place rather than a big team full of players who are unhappy and want to leave.
Zinchenko wanted to stay. Sadly, though, he felt as though Pep wasn't going to use him that much. Probably because Pep told him so. A silly decision considering we hadn't signed Cucurella and, as it's now emerged, were aware that Cancelo could down tools at any moment. Letting Zinchenko go was a mistake at the time and this compounds it.

Help needed. Been crazy busy so not up to speed. Can anybody tell me, are we in for a replacement? Any vibes ? Thankyou kindly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.