7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the reports are correct and he kicked off away at chelsea at half time.. that game was 5th January, why on earth did we wait until now to act upon the situation?

piss poor management from the top could cost us dearly in the latter stage of the season.

Could , and might not .

The " piss poor management " hasn't affected the success over the last few seasons however

Could , and might not .

The " piss poor management " hasn't affected the success over the last few seasons however
Might have been an over generalised comment from myself, I had in mind last season against madrid when again we were short at full back and had 40 year old fernandinho up against vinicius jnr.

A seaon on and were still struggling in the same position

Arsewipes ?

getting-pretty-close-pretty-close.gif

Might have been an over generalised comment from myself, I had in mind last season against madrid when again we were short at full back and had 40 year old fernandinho up against vinicius jnr.

A seaon on and were still struggling in the same position

We'll survive , and last season is gone .

Time to move forward

If the reports are correct and he kicked off away at chelsea at half time.. that game was 5th January, why on earth did we wait until now to act upon the situation?

piss poor management from the top could cost us dearly in the latter stage of the season.
Apparently, City tried to manage the situation, but a huge kickoff on Friday after being dropped for the Arsenal match was the final straw.

Apparently he had talks with Guardiola where Cancelo said he wanted to leave & Pep agreed that it was probably for the best.

Contact was made with Bayern over the weekend, & a deal struck. He's now a Bayern player on loan & if it works out Bayern are happy to make the deal permanent, BUT at a lower price than the option quoted.

SSN already calling Cancelo moving to the Munchens as the best bit of transfer business for Arsenal this month.

WUMS.
The Guardian pod quoted a tweet off arsenal blogger Tim Stillman that a weak arsenal team had competed with a full strength City. They media need to make their minds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.