7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows the football world what to do with players trying to control the narrative.......

Don't hurt yourself on the way out!!!

Loved his moments and wish he could have kept it up but he decided to turn on the club.

Feck me, so what! I don't post much either, so anyone who would rather read and enjoy, than post for the sake of it, isn't a blue?

Some clowns on here feel that post count is the only reflection of blue allegiance.
I think many question why users that barely contribute anything to the forum are all of sudden very active in posting hyperbole and negative nonsense when controversy or times of adversity arise. Then go back to being dormant when the controversy or adversity subsides...

It's a quite interesting way to show your support for City on the forum.

He already has. Anyway, Jao’s had his time at City and we move on. Pep is the Boss
Manchester City is all that matters it's far bigger and more important than anyone.

We are witnessing the start of a major rebuild, this will be the first of several senior players moving on.

Will he be the best in Germany?

I sense he's bipolar!

So for the next 6 months or so, he'll be on his best behavior and looking to show how much better he is than Pep.

Good fodder for the Pep Out media clowns.

But after that honeymoon period, things will start to set him off and he'll be the exact same as he was with previous teams!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.