7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think many question why users that barely contribute anything to the forum are all of sudden very active in posting hyperbole and negative nonsense when controversy or times of adversity arise. Then go back to being dormant when the controversy or adversity subsides...

It's a quite interesting way to show your support for City on the forum.
Is it really? Some people turn up home and away and only post once in a while if something annoys them enough to post.

Some people are mods and don’t go at at all, interesting indeed.

Is it really? Some people turn up home and away and only post once in a while if something annoys them enough to post.

Some people are mods and don’t go at at all, interesting indeed.
I would say there's a name for the first group you describe.

And the second, well, I'd say you don't know what you are on about so should probably refrain from making comments at all before you make more of an arse of yourself than you already have.

Will he be the best in Germany?
Sounds like some dented pride…..he was challenged to be the best by Pep, to revolutionise the position, then when he got there he was challenged to improve or at least maintain that level, he failed miserably and sat on his new found reputation, only got himself to blame

I think im ok in saying that its absolutely fine to completely agree with the decision to move him on but still be flabbergasted the club haven't addressed the fact we have 1 senior full back in the squad.

Ake is a centre half doing a great job at the minute but is clearly playing out of position, Laporte has (understandably) looked crap every time he's played there and Gomez is shite, Lewis is a kid who we all know will have peaks and troughs form wise but should be ok that side with Walker now hopefully rid of any injury niggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.