7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brace yourselves, dipper Diddler Hamann is going to stick his oar in about Cancelo xfer on SSN after the break.

4lwGnSf.gif
Need to neck 16 cans of 8.6 rapid so I can get down to his level.

No, but he has shown himself to be an ignorant arse with the mods comment.

I would hate to think you are the same.
I know of one mod in particular who never gos but has a lot to say for himself I will leave it at that, people are entitled to there opinions some you may like some you don’t

I would say there's a name for the first group you describe.

And the second, well, I'd say you don't know what you are on about so should probably refrain from making comments at all before you make more of an arse of yourself than you already have.

I know exactly what I’m talking about and I’d class myself in the second group.

We exist for various reasons, location (for me) financial, health work etc.

Anyway you carry on being a good supporter in your own way and let everyone carry on as they were eh?

Very predictable the number of Rags/Dippers implying unrest at City and Cancelo our best defender, massive Pep mistake etc etc.
Anything, absolutely anything to hang their coat on.
"Trent" was the best defender in the world right up until the point Cancelo left, who is now the best leftback to have ever played in the league. So funny how predictable it all is.

I know of one mod in particular who never gos but has a lot to say for himself I will leave it at that, people are entitled to there opinions some you may like some you don’t

I know exactly what I’m talking about and I’d class myself in the second group.

We exist for various reasons, location (for me) financial, health work etc.

Anyway you carry on being a good supporter in your own way and let everyone carry on as they were eh?

And I never said they weren't entitled to their opinions or to carry on as they like, did I?

I am sure you both will agree I and others are entitled to question users only posting when they have something negative to say about the club or other blues. It's our way of being a "good supporter", as you say.

By the way, many of the mods used to go all the time and now can't for reasons outside of the control, which is what I was referencing. Not to mention who would want to be a mod with posts like that. People want a forum but constantly complain about those willing to actually do the work to make it possible (which includes constant scrutiny and criticism of everything mods do, which we accept as part of the job). Let's not mod-bash based on ignorance was my point.

Anyway, let's get back on topic.

Feck me, so what! I don't post much either, so anyone who would rather read and enjoy, than post for the sake of it, isn't a blue?

Some clowns on here feel that post count is the only reflection of blue allegiance.
This is true ,I’ve hardly posted in all the years I’ve been a member. I’m in a position where I get little slivers of information regarding our club mainly transfers. I wouldn’t post about them though because what I post could already have changed in the shifting of the sands the next day and you look like a bit of a dick . By the time your given more information it’s probably been reported anyway , best leave it to the professional I.T.K who do a brilliant job regarding club information.

I
And I never said they weren't entitled to their opinions or to carry on as they like, did I?

I am sure you both will agree I and others are entitled to question users only posting when they have something negative to say about the club or other blues. It's our way of being a "good supporter", as you say.

By the way, many of the mods used to go all the time and now can't for reasons outside of the control, which is what I was referencing. Not to mention who would want to be a mod with posts like that. Let's not mod-bash based on ignorance was my point.

Anyway, let's get back on topic.
wasn’t talking about you pal, just having an opinion in fact it was a fact I stated I have never bashed any mod mate I wouldn’t like to do moderating mate

I wasn’t talking about you pal, just having an opinion in fact it was a fact I stated I have never bashed any mod mate I wouldn’t like to do it mate
Fair enough, it was the comment about some mods not going to games that I wanted to respond to as it is quite unfair to a few (I''ll leave it at that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.