7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a variation of "he wanted to go, we let him go" in differing degrees of sarcasm and coherence.

Yep - ‘I’ve always said players who don’t want to be here can leave’

‘If their agent comes to the Club with an acceptable deal, they’re free to go’

‘Life is too short to be somewhere you’re not happy’

All the usual lines he uses when the media are desperate for him to say something controversial about a player who’s left the Club.

No it isnt , not according to this forum , he is a **** , apparantly , the hatred against him has really let this place and posters down
Log off and go elsewhere then.

Trust me he’s a fucking mard arsed erratic player who has a couple of great games a season, he can’t defend, throws strips when he fucks up and blames everyone else for his failings.

The game at Saints ge sent the whole tone of the match for the team by giving it away 3 times in his first 5 touches and compounded it by yet another couple of foul throws.

The team that night must have thought what the actual fuck looking at his antics.

Give me Lewis Ake or Kyle any day of the week over this primadonna.

thinking back to one of the recent games Cancelo just wouldn't give the ball to Foden even when he was unmarked, just kept turning back into the center and it was heading over to the right, I thought at the time it was weird but starting to make sense now if they had a set to
Saints I think. Was pretty obvious something was going on.

Trust me he’s a fucking mard arsed erratic player who has a couple of great games a season, he can’t defend, throws strips when he fucks up and blames everyone else for his failings.

The game at Saints ge sent the whole tone of the match for the team by giving it away 3 times in his first 5 touches and compounded it by yet another couple of foul throws.

The team that night must have thought what the actual fuck looking at his antics.

Absolutely this.

Where is the button for 1000 likes?

Very predictable the number of Rags/Dippers implying unrest at City and Cancelo our best defender, massive Pep mistake etc etc.
Anything, absolutely anything to hang their coat on.
True but that’s part of the risk when City’s PR machine goes on the offensive against a player. People / rivals will assume that there are 2 sides to the story, regardless of whether or not one party is mainly or wholly to blame.

Every single player City go for are analyzed in regards mentality & personality. Fail to make the grade on either of those, and we don’t bid. No matter how good the player is.

Now, once in a while, a player gets bought that ‘changes’ in regard personality and/or mentality, for some reason. Which could be City related or due to personal circumstances.

If this means they no longer meet the clubs requirement, then the management will make it very clear they need to look for another club.

Fortunately this type of situation doesn’t happen often, but clearly it has with Cancelo and the outcome is always the same ….. SEE YA, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.