7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still player short in the squad and Bayern have decided he has enough quality for them to take a gamble
I know what you are saying but a mard arse in the suad upsetting the applecart does not make us stronger. We are far better without him.

For sure, a replacement would be ideal, but I maintain removing the rot improves us, not makes us weaker

I'm going to go against the grain and say that he was a very good player who likely genuinely enjoyed most of his time here. On the flip side, he clearly couldn't handle being out of the team for a brief period, and it's for the best that he leaves.

Thanks and good luck. Time for us to move on.

Will be interesting to hear how Pep publicly handles the entire affair as you know it will unfortunately be the main topic of the Spurs pre-match presser.

Fair enough, it was the comment about some mods not going to games that I wanted to respond to as it is quite unfair to a few (I''ll leave it at that).
I think your comment about some users barely posting was unfair, some of these infrequent posters actually attend games so expect a kick back if you’re going to have a dig yourself, mate.

Is she not allowed an opinion now ?
That isn't what I said. I simply wondered why Cityxtra would retweet it. It isn't really particularly noteworthy to the discussion of his transfer. It is the equivalent of some parent saying my kid is the cutest ever.

I know what you are saying but a mard arse in the suad upsetting the applecart does not make us stronger. We are far better without him.

For sure, a replacement would be ideal, but I maintain removing the rot improves us, not makes us weaker
Baldrick has a cunning plan, play a midfielder at left back ! think we could get away with it again ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.