7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
it comes from the French word Mardi, for Tuesday, and the English word arse, for arse. Used when someone is being an arse on a Tuesday, which is why it is the only day of the week you will see it used on Bluemoon.
ReflectingOrdinaryHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

Loving the over the top aggression. Good job we're all angelic in our work and recreational lives.
Player down in a critical and already suspect position but our psychoanalysists know he's the enemy within.
Probably is a problematic employee and awkward, but you either -
1 punish him.
2 Replace him
3 Work with him.

Done none.

Blame the transfer window system. Something had to be done before the deadline.

It seems to me that City will have tried to work with him over this month. Same for Phil Foden.

However, it's possible that a 'deal' to join Bayern this month was already in the (agent's) pipeline, and that Cancelo did whatever was necessary to help that go ahead.

As I see it, assuming that the allegations of the last few days are true, it wouldn't have been in City's interests to have Cancelo around the dressing room for the rest of this season.

Serious question. Why are we weakening our squad?
I'm really disappointed in this to be honest.
Cancelo signed a new deal not so long ago and he was our best player at stages last season, what on earth has happened?
So we lose a player to a champs league rival just like we tossed 2 good players to Arsenal in the summer.
Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle have all strengthened this window and we have lost a player. Maybe we are content on runners up this season.
Deep down my fear is that Pep is losing the dressing room and some serious rifts have developed.
Its all about opinions and I know cancelo is a fiery character but this move to me is baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.