7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the loan deal for Cancelo includes the transfer of 20 so called fans from the Match Day thread to Bayerns equivalent.
bfb3bcbc178a4a3da48f473f7e830e4a.gif

I'm really disappointed in this to be honest.
Cancelo signed a new deal not so long ago and he was our best player at stages last season, what on earth has happened?
So we lose a player to a champs league rival just like we tossed 2 good players to Arsenal in the summer.
Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle have all strengthened this window and we have lost a player. Maybe we are content on runners up this season.
Deep down my fear is that Pep is losing the dressing room and some serious rifts have developed.
Its all about opinions and I know cancelo is a fiery character but this move to me is baffling.
So you don't believe he has been a rotten apple, causing more harm to the squad than any benefit he might bring as a player?

So you don't believe he has been a rotten apple, causing more harm to the squad than any benefit he might bring as a player?
Hes always been a difficult character. But I'm asking the question what on earth has changed?
Its a big fall from grace.

I'm really disappointed in this to be honest.
Cancelo signed a new deal not so long ago and he was our best player at stages last season, what on earth has happened?
So we lose a player to a champs league rival just like we tossed 2 good players to Arsenal in the summer.
Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle have all strengthened this window and we have lost a player. Maybe we are content on runners up this season.
Deep down my fear is that Pep is losing the dressing room and some serious rifts have developed.
Its all about opinions and I know cancelo is a fiery character but this move to me is baffling.
He’s been a dick and been told to get his coat.

What don’t you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.