7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a utter Top Hat, anyone of our fan base having sympathy for him needs to give their heads a wobble.

I can see from a number of posts on here I’m not the only one who doesn’t want him back. Unfortunately I cant see any other Club being prepared to pay €70m for him.

I can see from a number of posts on here I’m not the only one who doesn’t want him back. Unfortunately I cant see any other Club being prepared to pay €70m for him.

I think you’re right but I don’t think that it’ll break hearts.

If we got €70m (£62m?) for him then that’d be a massive profit because his value in our accounts will be the £60m we paid for him minus the annual depreciation.
So £60m over 5 years (was it 5 years?) is £12m write off per annum since 2019 when we bought him = £36m or less, so he’ll show as circa £24m in our accounts.
If we get as little as £50m for him then that’ll be at least £26m profit plus his wages off the books.
For a player we don’t want any more that’s happy days mate :-)

Plenty players are proper cunts. We just don’t seem to sign them which is why this muppet stands out more. If he features at all I’m sure there’s a couple in the team that would welcome him studs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.