7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's definitely a team player and under orders to play left back, but in that position he just isn't at the level we need.

We need to buy a top left footed, left back, hopefully in January, then let Joao move back to his natural, right side and compete for a place with Walker.

Has he played every game this season? One or two off performances wouldn’t surprise me.

Not his best 45 minutes but he was not helped by Foden giving the ball away constantly on the left hand side and then not tracking back.

Maldini would have struggled.

Did nothing spectacular but did nothing particularly wrong today. Maybe should have passed a few times when he didn’t and shouldn’t have passed a few times when he did.

He played with more energy than some others though and was much better than in Dortmund.

I know he is capable of magic,but equally i always feel he is capable of a fucking huge boo boo.

The positives outweigh the negatives though,just needs to be a little less careless.

I know he is capable of magic,but equally i always feel he is capable of a fucking huge boo boo.

The positives outweigh the negatives though,just needs to be a little less careless.
I think he takes too many risks, and turns possession over far too much

Dont get me wrong, he's capable of the sublime, but its odd that we ask our wide players to play 'in the system', and yet Cancelo seems to have a freebie to do as he pleases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.