7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know that for a fact or are you just speculating? Sane had his supposed sulks which were never proven but he received quite the ovation yesterday (I love Sane btw). Sure he didn’t get moved on halfway through the season, but then he was injured for his last so it’s impossible to tell if it’s similar.

For all everyone knows it may have been a mutual agreement. Maybe he had absolutely no choice in the matter, but assumption is the mother of all ******* and we just don’t know what happened do we. As a few previous posters have alluded to, booing ex players for nothing more than an assumption isn’t much better behaviour than that expected from the bin dipping murdering scouse.
There was a problem between him and Pep on the training pitch, other players become involved, it was discussed on here at the time. He was then fucked off. Do you honestly think City would let a first team player leave on loan mid season, without a replacement, if there wasn't a serious problem?

He has said zero wrong about us or pep
Bollocks.

Took me 10 seconds to find this.

Bayern Munich is a club that considers discipline to be very important. The staff at Bayern are very professional - and I can identify with these principles.'

“As for Tuchel, he cost me the Champions League final so I hope he will win it for me this year!”

Just sticking the knife in trying and take the piss.

Didn’t boo him, clapped him on, a big part of our recent success. And his supposed ‘digs’ are being massively overplayed imo, twisted and exaggerated by the media here. Certainly doesn’t deserve the same shit as the rat Milner
The digs aren't the big thing for me. By leaving suddenly at the end of the Jan window he left us and his teammates with a big problem. We didn't have a LB. He didn't seem to care too much about being a team player.
Fortunately Nathan Ake has been a success and is now a much better LB than Cancello ever was. Jack is also much more effective now.
City fans are not thick, they booed him mainly because of the above but also because they (including me) don't want him to come back.

And Jack's.
It's Cancelo's fault that it took Jack one year and half to finally start performing at such level, not his, right? Or the coach that maybe saw that the 2 playing in the same wing wasn't working out that well. But no, everything bad is Cancelo's fault, the player that made the team of the year just a few months ago and that always was CIty's top 3 players in the previous years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.