7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked cancelo but it was the right thing to do to ship him out,does anyone think we would be were we are if he was still with us ..
I don't think we would, Cancelo's main strengths was his creativity in the final third of the pitch. He was not in the best of form prior to him leaving and by all accounts he was causing unrest in the squad.

Ake as we all know has been excellent this season and has been a great asset to the team.

Just curious. Since he has won the league with Bayern and in the very same season, he made more than 5 appearance for his parent club , that has won the league. Does it mean he gets two winners medals from both teams?

Yes and a probably a CL and FA cup winners medal if we win.

But they’re going to be pretty meaningless to him knowing he wasn’t involved.

Meaningless?

What?

Oh man . . No . .

I wasn't involved, not even a little bit of on the bench or whatever but I’d still be chuffed in the extreme if I suddenly found my name on a Premier League winners medal, perhaps also an FA Cup winners medals and / or a Champions League winners medal. .

Very. . .

In all honestly, I’d be like Wow!

And then some.

;-)

He might be able to claim them on his Wikipedia page, but he most likely won’t get the physical medals as they have always been an ‘entitlement’ to a medal at a certain threshold rather than automatic and so the club would have to request them for him.

He might be able to claim them on his Wikipedia page, but he most likely won’t get the physical medals as they have always been an ‘entitlement’ to a medal at a certain threshold rather than automatic and so the club would have to request them for him.
Of course he will get them.
I think the winning club gets 40 n medals and can disruption tribute to who they want. Deserves one just for this alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.