7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will now start to stop selling players to Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United and Liverpool. They are teams that are trying to dethrone us our title (Chelsea is laughable I know but under Pochettino they will start to become more off a threat).

Selling Gabriel Jesus and Zinchenko was nearly a bad move by us (As they were top for so long) but lucky for us they became the bottle jobs and we won the league.

No other league foreign team have money except PSG, Bayern and Madrid. All of those three may not always want our player so we have limited option to sell our player at maximum value, so we forced to sell our player to competitor that have money to do so regardless what fans might think about it.

has 4 more years on his deal, no one is getting a cutprice for cancelo

They might,as his wages will be a factor,and neither he or our club will want him returning and stinking the place out.

I'm not remotely arsed where he ends up,as long as we get him off the books.

He seems to fit the PSG profile perfectly.

Why Man City rejected Barcelona transfer interest in Joao Cancelo

"...Mickster2 spoke this week about Porsche going cold on letting a new 911 go to the customer, despite local man's strong interest in car and an initial offer from Porsche to exchange the car for £98,000..."

"...initials discussions were had, and both sides seemed positive, with Porsche supplementing a portion of the car's fee, but ultimately, the dealership rejected my offer of £12500 and decided to try and pursue a sale elsewhere...", said Mr Mickster, who still has the option of Porsche's £98000 deal on the table but looks set to ultimately reject the dealership's approach.

A baller he is. I think a lot of City fans under value Cancelo. We forget too soon that he was in team of the season last year. In my opinion he is the best dribbler in our current squad. Many non-City fans know his quality and we should get the most from him should we sell him because he’d be an asset not a liability to any team.

A baller he is. I think a lot of City fans under value Cancelo. We forget too soon that he was in team of the season last year. In my opinion he is the best dribbler in our current squad. Many non-City fans know his quality and we should get the most from him should we sell him because he’d be an asset not a liability to any team.

Shame about the attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.