7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He damaged that years ago by being there. The manager will feel obiliged to play him every game and it'll ruin their chances. Similar to United last season.
I fancied them slightly for the last euros but they were poor

He’s also damaged the international camp though. I had them down as dark horses for the tournament - canned that with the current circus following them.
Yes - fake Ronaldo is going to demand to play all the time available in the World Cup to put himself in the shop window. They will probably get through the group stages but struggle in the knock-outs.
I have Portugal in the work sweepstake so hoping for good things.

Cancelo probably argues with his own reflection. He's not right in the head. There again, neither is fake Ronaldo.
I’m glad somebody else thinks this

The kid is not right. There is something wrong with him.

Not in a critical way. I genuinely think he is just a bit away with the fairies.

If you watched the tunnel footage from the Atleti match where everybody in the ground lost their mind for five minutes he just whistles as he walks past people brawling. Slings his T-shirt over his shoulder and happily makes his way back to his kit.

He's slightly improved with his basic defending.
He's still prone to mindblowing stupidity.
He's good for 8-10 games a season and no more.
He's basically the same player he's been for us since he joined.

He has carried his recent city form to Portugal, looking at tonight's performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.