7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden wasn't much better but the amount of times Cancelo gave the ball away today, I am afraid to count. Every time left us exposed. Foden should have been dropping deeper for cover but most were sloppy passes from Cancelo. I think Cancelo needs to go back basics for a month or two rather than non look, showboating, outside of the foot passes.
Foden's in poor form no doubt but could not get into the game at all yesterday. Cancelo's outright refusal to pass to him in the first half did Foden's (and City's) cause no good at all. Then missing that inside channel pass to a galloping Haaland in the second half summed up Cancelo's effectiveness for me.

Foden's in poor form no doubt but could not get into the game at all yesterday. Cancelo's outright refusal to pass to him in the first half did Foden's (and City's) cause no good at all. Then missing that inside channel pass to a galloping Haaland in the second half summed up Cancelo's effectiveness for me.

He missed it because he tried to do one of his outside of the foot passes instead of being more orthodox in his attempt.I prefer my players to be far more solid and reliable,he fucks and ponces about far too much for liking.

100% improvement than his recent form , at least the was being pro-active and carrying the ball forward against the Rags , but again his final ball was left wanting , but a step in the right direction after his run of awful games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.