7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t understand all the hate. We all know his personality. He‘s been part of some great trophy winning teams over the last few years and has contributed. A bit sad to see him abused like this on the thread. :-(
I agree.

"Fuck off you troublesome ****" has now replaced - "we didn't want him anyway".

Some of the disrespect he is getting from certain posters on here is shocking. By all means back the club if that’s what you want to do but his ability is undeniable and we will be worse off without him
He's not been great for a while and his defending was always questionable. Brilliant attacker on his day but if he wants out, he wants out. So fuck him. I'm with Pep on this one

Always rated him from his chelasea youth days and was not fond of the idea of selling him, he is a better defender than laporte and cpuld always opperate as a LCB LB and part of a back 3, along side stones our best technical passin defender and solid in the air.

too many saw a lad from bournemouth and wrote him off early in my opinion
I went on to the Bournemouth Fans Forum and told them who I supported. To be fair every Bournemouth said the same thing "he was too good" for them and it was just a matter of timr before a bigger club came along.
I stayed on their forum for a full year and gave them feedback on his progression at City.
They had seen some of his performances on the tv and were delighted at how he had fitted into our system.
I havn`t been back this season but I know what they would be saying about his performances to date.
Lots of their supporters also said that the lad was a true professional,great trainer, always had time for the supporters and was liked by one and all inside the club.
What a player and so far he must be in contention with Haaland for our Player of the Season ... but I think we all know the eventual winner of that. Still being runner up is by no means a let down.
All IMO though. ;)

Cancelos form is a smokescreen , I’d rather have Ederson at LB than a sulking shit stirring fucker in the squad , but again , it smacks of him being the fall guy here , i hope I’m wrong but others don’t seem happy either , I’d expect a response on the pitch now dramatically, as Pep won’t stand for anybody dropping their tools and walking off site , well paid millionaires don’t cause hassle in the dressing room when Pep has made them what they are .

Some of the disrespect he is getting from certain posters on here is shocking. By all means back the club if that’s what you want to do but his ability is undeniable and we will be worse off without him
I always think about what happened to his mum. Technically very gifted but right to move him on if he isn't happy.

Looks like it will be Chilwell in the summer.
Could see this being another one where we're not willing to meet valuation of the selling club. Maybe if Boehly starts to panic about FFP we might get a reasonable deal, but don't see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.