7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
not been following or even read any of this thread, what’s the feeling around him? are we booing him or what?

not been following or even read any of this thread, what’s the feeling around him? are we booing him or what?
That would be bad form. He is still our player.
At the moment, he's coming back to us unless someone comes up with a deal for him.
Munich have indicated they will not be following up with a purchase.

That would be bad form. He is still our player.
At the moment, he's coming back to us unless someone comes up with a deal for him.
Munich have indicated they will not be following up with a purchase.
he’ll end up going for like £25m or a weird loan deal to italy somewhere (like jovetic did). one thing i will say is though, stinks of Boehly giving us 70m for him

Anyone reading this and thinking about booing him tonight then I just want you to know your a massive idiot!!

Doesn't 'sound' like he went on great terms but the guy was a massive part of our success, let's give him a good reception followed by massive support for our current players

I think with the way this loan has gone he might try to mend any bridges (if he's broken any, obviously we don't know the full details) and come back better than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.