#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
if barca offer 50-60 mil loan with mandatory buy in january would anybody here be against city accepting that

We don't have any other players with his ability to get in behind and break quickly. If we get rid, we are losing a weapon / someone who'd need to be replaced, IMO. Grealish is a different type of player and with Ferran featuring more at striker we really are limiting our game to very few direct options. If Braaf has no future and Sterling wants out, who becomes the outlet on the wing that could create a fast-break and feed the soon-to-arrive Halaand. Plenty can, but just like when we lost Sane, Sterling out means less variety in our attack. Still think he's one of the best at his position when he shows up.

I really do wonder who will move on this summer and who will stay. What is Pep's future and what are we planning to build next. Bernardo, Jesus, Sterling - can see 2/3 leaving - which IMO, will be a big loss

We don't have any other players with his ability to get in behind and break quickly. If we get rid, we are losing a weapon / someone who'd need to be replaced, IMO. Grealish is a different type of player and with Ferran featuring more at striker we really are limiting our game to very few direct options. If Braaf has no future and Sterling wants out, who becomes the outlet on the wing that could create a fast-break and feed the soon-to-arrive Halaand. Plenty can, but just like when we lost Sane, Sterling out means less variety in our attack. Still think he's one of the best at his position when he shows up.

I really do wonder who will move on this summer and who will stay. What is Pep's future and what are we planning to build next. Bernardo, Jesus, Sterling - can see 2/3 leaving - which IMO, will be a big loss

Attachments

• 8A58A412-4CCE-42F3-935D-330B4160906F.jpeg
    8A58A412-4CCE-42F3-935D-330B4160906F.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 15
I think he’s played past his peak.

One of those players who’s hunger and purple patch comes for a couple of years earlier than others.

He will have some good games still, but ultimately, will look average.

if barca offer 50-60 mil loan with mandatory buy in january would anybody here be against city accepting that
We better somehow get 80. if it was Barcelona or Real that‘s the fee they would get.
Sterling lasted longer than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.