#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
reckon 300k-350k is deffo on the table for Sterling from the club. Raheem is the one delaying because he wants to see what his game time is like this season
That isn't too different from what he's currently earning, isn't it?

We don't have any other players with his ability to get in behind and break quickly. If we get rid, we are losing a weapon / someone who'd need to be replaced, IMO. Grealish is a different type of player and with Ferran featuring more at striker we really are limiting our game to very few direct options. If Braaf has no future and Sterling wants out, who becomes the outlet on the wing that could create a fast-break and feed the soon-to-arrive Halaand. Plenty can, but just like when we lost Sane, Sterling out means less variety in our attack. Still think he's one of the best at his position when he shows up.

I really do wonder who will move on this summer and who will stay. What is Pep's future and what are we planning to build next. Bernardo, Jesus, Sterling - can see 2/3 leaving - which IMO, will be a big loss
Your first sentence informs on what he used to do. Hasn't done them things to any great effect for nigh on 18 months now. Runs up blind alleys, gets bundled off the ball, concedes possession so easily which is all so frustrating because we know what he is capable of. Bewildering what has happened to him tbh.

Your first sentence informs on what he used to do. Hasn't done them things to any great effect for nigh on 18 months now. Runs up blind alleys, gets bundled off the ball, concedes possession so easily which is all so frustrating because we know what he is capable of. Bewildering what has happened to him tbh.
Possession always seems to break down with Raheem.

Possession always seems to break down with Raheem.
Agree. Like I said, it's frustrating to watch. It's like his head goes a bit when the opposition close in on him. Really hope he can rediscover that form of 3 seasons ago.

I don’t understand, why would he go to Newcastle.

Despite being a City player for 6 years, people have fallen for the Liverpool hitjob &convinced themselves he just wants money, and Newcastle have money.

And before a bunch of angry gammon faced posters rush in to say how dare I suggest people fell for Liverpool's slander, nothing he's done or said has ever pointed to him just wanting more money - in fact the line out of the club briefings and sources more likely to be close to the player have all been saying he's waiting to see how this side evolves under Pep and if there's a place for him - but there's hundreds of comments about it in this thread, so ask yourself why else you're obsessed with his salary.

No idea what happens here on in with Sterling, I hoped the Euros would have kicked him back into life but he's been pretty poor since then when he's featured.

Technical ability seems to be the part of his game that suffers the most when he's like this.

Despite being a City player for 6 years, people have fallen for the Liverpool hitjob &convinced themselves he just wants money, and Newcastle have money.

And before a bunch of angry gammon faced posters rush in to say how dare I suggest people fell for Liverpool's slander, nothing he's done or said has ever pointed to him just wanting more money - in fact the line out of the club briefings and sources more likely to be close to the player have all been saying he's waiting to see how this side evolves under Pep and if there's a place for him - but there's hundreds of comments about it in this thread, so ask yourself why else you're obsessed with his salary.
Utter shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.