#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup,putting himself in shop window,amazing ain't it with a transfer window around the corner

That's what my mates say anyway

Nice theory but with a big problem: who has money to buy him? Foreign clubs can't afford him and we are not selling to rivals in England.

So, he wasn't finished, he just didn't care? He wasn't professional? What about the much more plausible theory that he was off form just like Bernardo was off form?

Nice theory but with a big problem: who has money to buy him? Foreign clubs can't afford him and we are not selling to rivals in England.

So, he wasn't finished, he just didn't care? He wasn't professional? What about the much more plausible theory that he was off form just like Bernardo was off form?

Let's see,but improvement in recent games yes

One swallow doesn't make a summer though,don't forget it

Eating humble pie yet are we
Yesterday continued the trend of about 4/5 games now where he has shown significant improvement. I think we all hope he can push on that little bit further to get back to how he was. Looks like confidence is a large part of it.

given his strong fitness levels he has a chance of not being party to the rotation too much to build it up more.

Kudos. Best performance since 2019.

He was pretty good yesterday but you can't seriously think it was his best game for two years? Just off the top of my head he scored vs Real Madrid at the Etihad, hat-trick vs Brighton, brace vs Watford, was great in the 4-0 over Arsenal and the loss to Chelsea. He hasn't been great the last two years but definitely had many better games than yesterday, where if not for the penalty he wouldn't have scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.