#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good sign that he missed a couple if sitters early, but then rebounded to score a much harder goal, then ran his man ragged all game. When he's in bad form, those misses would usually finish him off and he'd be useless for the rest of the game, but he brushes them off and keeps at it when he's feeling good and he clearly is at the moment

Reactions: JDV
I dont think so personally.

Raz surely has odd great moments but they are wedged between many instances of objectively poor football. For every good moment raz has there must be about ten awful ones.

Such a frustrating player. Today for instance he could have poked a leg out for that bernie cross for an easy goal, scuffed a golden chance in the middle of the box , but then he scores a fantaastic goal to utterly comfound...

A true world class player would have had at least one of those easier chances though.
Omg stop watching football. It clearly isn’t for you. How the fuck are people still moaning after a world class display? Get in the bin

You sound like the bad old dickheads who sit behind me. Always wanting to slag off a guy who never goes hiding, always gives it his all and has been instrumental in all of our recent success. We all know what your problem with him is….

Fits us like a glove. £50 million was an absolute steal when you think what he has contributed to our success. We will miss him if he goes. Never been an ounce of trouble and a really nice humble guy. Given the comments from Palmer seems like he’s looking after the younger players. Never will understand the animosity to him on here from some, given what he had given us over the past few years. Hope he signs another contract.

Can I ask why you have never been a fan of Sterling. What is it about a player who has scored 126 goals for us that you so dislike?Is it his character or what…
Nothing but praise for his character and fitness but imo, he only has one foot, inconsistent touch, poor control and decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.