#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but probably the media spin following his move from the dippers plays a big part too. Not helped by England fans booing him and away fans all over the country. Then on top we have thick supposed City fans such as mossideblue and mesh not to mention Roach3 calling him dogshit. Raheem is not perfect but who is?
Lol

Yes but probably the media spin following his move from the dippers plays a big part too. Not helped by England fans booing him and away fans all over the country. Then on top we have thick supposed City fans such as mossideblue and mesh not to mention Roach3 calling him dogshit. Raheem is not perfect but who is?
ok maybe calling him dogshit was ott but its only born out of my frustration for him to do well
i have absolutely nothing against raz personally im sure hes a great guy and tries damn hard when he plays
and nobody can go against his goal scoring record but...
i maintain that his good performances are few and far between,
maybe my standards are just to high for every player in this team.
as for not calling out other players who have a bad game?
these players rarely give the ball away can keep posession and are generally better players.
i mean look at the number of pages in this thread and the other sterling thread, the only other player with this number is grealish and hes only been here 5 minutes.
its just my opinion and no im not a rag, been a fan for 55 years thru all the bad times
no need for personal attacks, this isnt rawk

Last edited:
He's scored from 5 of his last 6 penalties and he's obviously made a concerted effort at volunteering for them post Euro 2020 so get used to him taking them would be my advice.
One, that’s not actually correct and two, the sole reason he took that was that the game was well won and it was for his hat trick.

Not a chance he’s taking one at 0-0 in the 90th minute of a game. Not a single tiny chance.

As Pep said, Sterling is at his best when he doesn’t have to think about shooting. Penalties therefore are not his speciality.

One, that’s not actually correct and two, the sole reason he took that was that the game was well won and it was for his hat trick.

Not a chance he’s taking one at 0-0 in the 90th minute of a game. Not a single tiny chance.

As Pep said, Sterling is at his best when he doesn’t have to think about shooting. Penalties therefore are not his speciality.

We have literally won a game 1-0 this season from a Raheem Sterling penalty taken late on at 0-0.

So the idea he wouldn’t take one at 0-0 and is only going to get them when the game is over is demonstrably false.

We have literally won a game 1-0 this season from a Raheem Sterling penalty taken late on at 0-0.

So the idea he wouldn’t take one at 0-0 and is only going to get them when the game is over is demonstrably false.
*Not a chance he’s taking one at 0-0 in the 90th minute of a game. Not a single tiny chance, unless Gundogan, Mahrez and KDB are all off the pitch. :-)

You surely have to admit that his penalty record leaves a great deal to be desired. Do you feel confident when he steps up from 12 yards?

*Not a chance he’s taking one at 0-0 in the 90th minute of a game. Not a single tiny chance, unless Gundogan, Mahrez and KDB are all off the pitch. :-)

You surely have to admit that his penalty record leaves a great deal to be desired. Do you feel confident when he steps up from 12 yards?
I don’t feel confident when he steps up from 3 yards, let alone 12!!

Fluffed one from inside 3 yards yesterday!!

The same ones that would tell you Grealish is world class despite being dog shit all season. The double standard and hate towards Raz is just crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.