#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good tonight. Hope he can push on this season and get back to his best form. When he's on it he's one of our most important players.

He's looking really sharp.

People who point out the missed 1v1 chance don't get it, he's back to getting chance after chance through his movement and that's only going to bring more and more goals.

He's played 3 games since the Euro's final, he should be miles behind in his preseason preparation, but he's got 2 goals and an assist in 3 games.

He'll score 30 again this season.
He needs to be given a run of games if he's going to get into that kind of form for us.

De Bruyne Grealish
Sterling Jesus Foden

That's our best forward line IMO. Jesus would score 30 through the middle with supply like that.

I was watching the game on and off but what I could gather was that he had a much better 2nd half.

He played on the right? Always seems to play better there.

Loved him annoying the racists in the stands.

I was watching the game on and off but what I could gather was that he had a much better 2nd half.

He played on the right? Always seems to play better there.

Loved him annoying the racists in the stands.
Would be good to see him back on the right for us. Hope we keep him.

I find it unbelievable the vitriol poured towards this player by his own clubs "fans". One of the best players in the league while taking a stand on social issues like racism. He will sign a new contract at City and score another hundred goals for you to be a legend. If you don't rate him, you don't understand football.

I find it unbelievable the vitriol poured towards this player by his own clubs "fans". One of the best players in the league while taking a stand on social issues like racism. He will sign a new contract at City and score another hundred goals for you to be a legend. If you don't rate him, you don't understand football.
Sadly, it is too conceivable. It is still incomprehesible. People do like to go through mental hoops to justify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.