#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with Sterling that he is excelling with England but then struggles with City these days?

How can we get him to get his form back in Man City?!
They play to his strengths we haven't been for a year now. I would say put him on the right but jesus seems to be a good option there maybe he does well in the middle as a striker. Im not really sure anymore.

Well, if you want to start him, someone has to drop out
agreed but in isolation of the question, we've seen the best of Sterling when he's starting every game. extremely hard for players to relax and find rhythm who arent guaranteed a place as we've seen with Laporte/Sterling last year.

Only going to get harder now with Phil back who you could argue is above Sterling/Jesus/Mahrez when fit.

agreed but in isolation of the question, we've seen the best of Sterling when he's starting every game. extremely hard for players to relax and find rhythm who arent guaranteed a place as we've seen with Laporte/Sterling last year.

Only going to get harder now with Phil back who you could argue is above Sterling/Jesus/Mahrez when fit.
Up until last season, I would have agreed with you but he was selected to play whilst we watched his form visibly drop off to the point pep eventually had to drop him. Frankly, I dont believe he has recovered form for us since.

I see Grealish being the natural pick on the left for the bigger games and either Jesus or Mahrez on the right, so as for wing play, he will be very much restricted this season, unless there are injuries.

Whether Pep thinks he could play centrally, we will have to wait and see

What is it with Sterling that he is excelling with England but then struggles with City these days?

How can we get him to get his form back in Man City?!
We're a much better side than England basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.